Newest Chapters

      The Sorceress' Revolt    Dororo:The Child Wants to Live    Fire Hunter 1: Fire in Spring    Shijukara (Starting at 40)

Traveler of the Blue Road Complete!

 Traveler of the Blue Road

(Book 7 of the Guardian of the Spirit Series)

Author: Uehashi Nahoko
Translator: Ainikki the Archivist
 

End-of-Volume/Hiatus Bonuses

 

I'm not crying, you're crying. *sniff*
 
End-of-volume bonuses includes the new map for "Guardian of Heaven and Earth" and PDF and eBook refreshes for all the novels so far (mostly editing and cleaning up typos).
 
The next book will start its posting schedule soon; I promise!
 

PDF, Kindle and ePub refreshes for "Guardian of the God - Return from the Hard Journey" 
 

PDF, Kindle and ePub  for "Traveler of the Blue Road" 
PDF - (unedited)
Kindle - (unedited)
ePub - (unedited)
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow. This went by fast! Now for Guardian of Heaven and Earth. How exciting!

    Is that final chapter with Chagum jumping into the ocean being released today?

    Also the link to Tanda's recipe doesn't seem to be working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh, Blogger was weird again, though this one was my fault. I'm not done testing the recipe yet (I got very sick last week and just couldn't get it done on time. That one's coming, though! And at least the rest of the novel's finally posted properly. :) )

      Delete
  2. Thanks for finishing Traveler of the Blue Road! It was definitely worthwhile to read. I'm super excited for the upcoming chapters and the continuation of Chagum's journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I!

      I am liking how Chagum has evolved as a character throughout the books. I can't wait for his reunion with Balsa.

      Delete
    2. Me, too! Though with going back to the office I may need to decrease the pace a bit. :( We'll see. I'm definitely not giving up until the end.

      Delete