Newest Chapters

      The Sorceress' Revolt    Dororo:The Child Wants to Live    Fire Hunter 1: Fire in Spring    Shijukara (Starting at 40)

Where the Wind Takes Us Master Post

 Where the Wind Takes Us

(Book 13 of the Guardian of the Spirit Series)

Author: Uehashi Nahoko
Translator: Ainikki the Archivist

Master Post

 
This page collects the links, in order, for Where the Wind Takes Us by Uehashi Nahoko. This is the third set of gaiden (short stories/spinoff stories) from the main series. 


 
This is also the official end of the series and the end of phase 1 of my translation project for Guardian of the Spirit. I will likely take a break after completing this translation, though I do intend to translate the cookbook, Balsa's Table, and The Complete Guide to Guardian of the Spirit at some point; I also plan to create transcripts and post raws for the radio plays.

I've gotten a request or two to look at Uehashi Nahoko's other untranslated work as well, so I'll probably jump in on some of that while I'm taking a break. If there's somewhere else you'd like me to go from here, let me know. :) (I do consider requests, but that's no guarantee I'll translate a thing. And I need to shift focus from reading to speaking soon-ish or my Japanese skill set is going to get terribly lopsided.)
  
See below for when new chapters will be posted.
 
This book is a complete novel narrated primarily by Balsa.

Offline Files:
PDF


Chapters:

 
Part 2: Long Ago

No comments:

Post a Comment