Newest Chapters

      The Sorceress' Revolt    Dororo:The Child Wants to Live    Fire Hunter 1: Fire in Spring    Shijukara (Starting at 40)

Guardian of Heaven and Earth - Rota - Author's Afterword

  Guardian of Heaven and Earth

-

Rota

(Book 8 of the Guardian of the Spirit Series)

Author: Uehashi Nahoko
Translator: Ainikki the Archivist
 

Author's Afterword

  
   It 's been ten years since I wrote the first Moribito novel. I never thought that I'd be writing the series for this long. I 'm grateful and humbled that this first installment of Guardian of Heaven and Earth has finally been published. In the afterword to Traveler of the Blue Road , I wrote about how the strands of Balsa and Chagum' s stories had separated, but in this volume, they finally reunite. Like two flowing streams, the story strands have merged together into a vast river. The story will flow out from these story strands all the way to the end. The end of the story is one that Balsa and Chagum will share together.

 

Uehashi Nahoko

August 20, 2006 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Most of them are only a few paragraphs. I believe there is a longer one at the end of the series.

      Delete