Newest Chapters

      The Sorceress' Revolt    Dororo:The Child Wants to Live    Fire Hunter 1: Fire in Spring    Shijukara (Starting at 40)

Guardian of Heaven and Earth - New Yogo - An Excerpt from Chagum's Diary

Guardian of Heaven and Earth
-
New Yogo

(Book 10 of the Guardian of the Spirit Series)

Author: Uehashi Nahoko
Translator: Ainikki the Archivist
 

An Excerpt from Chagum's Diary

   

     I wonder where you are right now, Balsa. I keep thinking that riding at the head of an army is much more your style than mine. I hope you crossed the mountains safely and found Tanda. I miss Tandas house. I wonder if Ill ever see it again.

    We crossed the border safely into Rota yesterday. The Kanbalese cavalry riders are tough, but theyve all been very kind. I see a lot of you in them, Balsa.

    We should arrive in Jitan soon. Prince Ihan should be there waiting for us. I hope we can resolve the Rotan civil war quickly so that I can go home. I feel like Ive been gone for such a long time, but it also feels like I only left yesterday.

    What will happen to New Yogo? Will Shuga and the others manage to save it? Is my mother all right, and Mishuna? And my father? I dont know. All I know is that Im headed into at least one war, and that a disaster is brewing in the north that has the potential to destroy Kosenkyo.

    I wonder if Ill live to see the spring with my own eyes...

 




No comments:

Post a Comment